norwichcreativity

Thursday, July 06, 2006

AWAY FROM HOME

Hello, blog readers!

My name is Altami and I am studying an English course in Norwich, England.

My classmates are writing on this blog, as well, but they are not probably telling the truth, so I shuld make some points clear:

We are 9 wonderful, smart English teachers in a Creativity course, five from Spain, three from Poland and one from Latvia (is it correctly spelt? sorry if it is not, Astra). Well, first of all I should say that our teachers, Sharon and Paul, are very patient with us: teachers are usually horrible students, complaining about everything, talking, being late... except for me , of course, who must make sure that the rest is doing the right thing.

Well, I'll give mor details in my next chapter,

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home